JUMO thermoCOR - Portable Measuring System for AMS2750 and CQI-9
- Implementation of SAT and TUS tests
- 12 thermocouple inputs (for AMS2750 and CQI-9)
- Four universal analog inputs
- Easy operation via touchscreen
- USB host interface for data export
- Ethernet interface for connecting to a local network (direct connection to PC also possible)
- System bus connection for additional measuring points
- Tamper-proof recording using TÜV certified JUMO PCC/PCA3000 software
- Approvals/approval marks
- Independent implementation of SAT and TUS tests
- Easy operation
- Tamper-proof data recording
- Creating and managing test report
Implementation of SAT and TUS tests in industrial furnace construction
MISSION HOT STUFF: JUMO thermoCOR
Find out in our entertaining video how much in demand JUMO thermoCOR was at the SPS IPC Drives.
The JUMO thermoCOR is a portable measuring system with which plant operators can independently perform SAT and TUS tests on a regular basis with the usual accuracy. The portable measuring system is a highly-precise documenting test device with 12 analog inputs for thermocouples. The use of a specifically-designed integrated cold junction allows the device to meet the accuracy requirements of AMS2750 and CQI-9. Furthermore, four universal analog inputs are available for the connection of additional sensors such as RTD temperature probes. Among the main advantages of the JUMO thermoCOR are the diverse application possibilities and the easy operation.
The technology, housed in a robust design, makes JUMO thermoCOR the ideal test device. In addition, JUMO thermoCOR communicates with the JUMO PCC/PCA3000 software so that the documentation of the calibration processes without paper is possible. The result is the integration into the calibration management.
Here you can inquire about our service packages
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
pachet software PCA3000/PCC 709700additional information...